The Principals of PCG Commercial have years of experience in assisting Financial Institutions in the liquidation of their REO Assets and Notes. We understand that every institution and asset manager has different procedures and processes that they must follow throughout the REO process so we have developed systems with the flexibility to accommodate the needs of any financial institution. We strive to develop relationships based on Trust, Integrity and Hard work and are not afraid to go the extra mile for our clients.
Broker Opinions of Value
PCG Commercial can provide Broker Opinions of Value to our Asset Managers and Bank Clients upon request. We have developed an extensive in-house BOV platform that we use in the evaluations of REO Assets that produces a complete and thorough report. We also understand that many institutions have their own BOV forms as well. In those cases, we will complete the required bank form and provide ours as a supplemental document. We regularly complete BOVs for our clients throughout California.
PCG Commercial provides listing services throughout California. Because our team consists of multiple brokers who have backgrounds in various areas of California, we are able to effectively cover a large part of the State and are doing so for most property types. Please give us a call or email us with your specific scenario.
We design and execute comprehensive marketing initiatives for each individual listing in order to deliver the maximum amount of interest and leads for our client’s properties. These marketing plans include but are not limited to:
- Online Lead Generation via Loopnet, Costar and our multiple websites.
- Local and National Listing Exposure
- Trade Area Canvassing to Local Businesses and Investors.
- Digital Marketing Distributions to our large database of buyers and investors.
- Highly Visible Signage when appropriate.
- Weekly Marketing Emails of our listings to our Database of buyers and brokers.
We also make phone calls to all of the owners within the subject’s market area. By combining all of these strategies and working the listing thoroughly, we can achieve excellent results for our clients.
REO Coordination Services
We understand that there is a lot that takes place once an asset reverts back to lender as an REO. We offer our Clients access to any or all of our REO Coordination Services to help assist them with some, or all, of the items that need to be addressed in order to maintain and maximize the value of their assets. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Re-Key Properties Immediately
- Secure premises
- Property Inspection and condition reports
- Health and Safety Inspections
- Coordinate Property Management Services
- Coordinate Clean-out, Construction and Maintenance Bids
- Conduct Initial Interviews and Identify Tenants
We have the experience and ability to handle all that is listed above as well as customized requests.
Our Commitment to the Transaction
PCG Commercial and its principals understand the complexities of commercial REO transactions. Although we have put together a very knowledgeable support staff, there are specific items that only the principals of our group handle:
- We personally call back every buyer ourselves. We want the opportunity to qualify that buyer on the phone to make sure they are a legitimate prospect.
- We personally attend any buyer inspections so that we can evaluate the buyer’s responses and relay that information to the asset manager.
- We personally handle any and all contracts and negotiations.
- We personally complete initial inspection reports, check for potential health and safety issues, door knock and conduct tenant interviews.
- We personally update our asset managers on status as well as complete any weekly and monthly activity reports that may be required.
- We personally play an active role from the start of a transaction until it has closed.
Our goal is to know each and every transaction intimately. Having a multiple broker team allows us to know our listings, the bank’s procedures and the buyers inside and out.
Request More Information
To request more information regarding our services, please contact us. We are always available by telephone or email and can even set up a personal presentation at your office.